Welcome to Dunnikier Park Golf Club

DPGC

Dunnikier Park Golf Club located on the north of the town of Kirkcaldy, is one of Fife's most beautiful parkland courses. Re-shaping of fairways and the addition of a meandering 'burn' have added to the picturesque features of the gently undulating 18 hole golf course, which provides a fine test of golf for the low handicap player while not proving too punishing for regular club golfers. Dunnikier Park Golf Club is situated just 30 minutes drive from both St Andrews and Edinburgh, and is within easy reach from most parts of Scotland for a day visit.

Visitors are warmly welcomed and packages are tailored to meet the needs of each individual party, large or small. We have an accessibility policy for the disabled and any disabled person visiting the club can be assured of the utmost consideration.

You will find a lot of information about our golf club and the various services we can provide for visitors on this website, including a guide to green fees, catering and other services. But because we do tailor our packages to individual needs, may we suggest that after you have browsed through this website, you talk to our Club Manager, who will do his utmost to accommodate you and ensure that your visit to Dunnikier Park Golf Club will be memorable in every way.

Club Captains' welcome

Thank you for visiting Dunnikier Park Golf Club's website. We cordially invite you to join us for a round of golf on our excellently laid out parkland course. Complete your visit with after round hospitality in our clubhouse, where excellent food, a well stocked bar and a friendly atmosphere await you.

Visitors, golfing and non-golfing are always welcome.

George Macdonald - Club Captain 2018

------------------------------------------------

Find us Directions

We are located at Dunnikier Park, Kirkcaldy, KY1 3LP.

The access road to the Clubhouse and Course can be found on Dunnikier Way, adjacent to Kirkcaldy High School.

To see us on Google Maps visit our Course page.

50th Anniversary Book

Click here to link to the 50th Anniversary book.

News and Events

Ryder Cup 2018

We will soon be upon the greatest golf show on earth, at the club we will be showing all the action from Sky Sports. We will also be providing a complimentary buffet on both the Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

We have launched our Ryder Cup predictor sheet, this gives you a chance to predict the results. The entry sheet is very simple to complete and costs only £5. 75% of the entry will be paid out in prizes with the other 25% going towards our junior practice facilities fund (currently sitting at £4.5k)

Applications for entering this great competition can be downloaded from the link below.

All entries should be handed into the bar, a great opportunity to have a bit of fun and help us reach our target of £5k for the juniors, the future of our golf club.


Ryder Cup 2018



The programme of entertainment and events can be viewed by clicking here. Non members are always welcome at the club, and will be asked to sign in at the bar. 



Sponsor Spotlight

Harry Fairbairn

We know the needs of BMW drivers are highly specialised so that's why we have the expertise to help.

Get in touch by calling us, completing the form or contact us via social media.

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Harry Fairbairn BMW Facebook

VISIT US

·         Harry Fairbairn Kirkcaldy

·         Carberry Place

·         Kirkcaldy

·         Fife

·        

·         KY1 3NQ

·          

·                   Tel: 01592 664756

Opening Hours

Monday

    8.30am - 7.00pm

Tuesday

8.30am - 8.00pm

Wednesday

8.30am - 8.00pm

Thursday

8.30am - 8.00pm

Friday

8.30am - 6.00pm

Saturday

8.30am - 6.00pm

Sunday

11.00am - 6.00pm





Membership Options 2018 

Full

Joining Fee £100
Subs £105
Bar Card £30
Green Fees £275

FGT 'Gold' Adult Rover Ticket  - £299

Senior

Joining Fee £100
Subs £70
Bar Card £30
Green Fees :-
     (Mon - Fri) £155
     (7 days)    £210

FGT 'Gold' Concession  Rover Ticket - £235

Country

Joining Fee £100
Subs £70
Bar Card £30
Green Fees £210

Student 

Joining Fee £100
Subs £70
Bar Card £30
Green Fees :-
    (Mon - Fri)  £155
    (7 Days)     £210

Junior

Joining Fee £0
Subs £20
Bar Card £0
Green Fees £25

Click here for full details of  Fife Golf Trust Green Fees

Join us on Facebook

Local Weather

This Weather Widget is provided by the Met Office